Minecraft Exit Code 1 error is often attributable to an invalid Java Runtime configuration. When this occurs, the sport crashes, and customers will probably be unable to play. Typically all it takes to fix that is beginning the sport once more, however there are occasions when this error is extra everlasting.
How one can repair Minecraft Exit Code 1 error
There’s a mess of issues that may trigger Minecraft Exit Code 1 to seem. This error signifies a misconfigured Java Runtime, and the offender is often a mod. We’ll cowl all the simpler fixes earlier than we get to the extra sophisticated ones.
The primary three issues it’s best to do to try to repair this error are:
- Restart your pc
- Ensure that graphics drivers are up to date
- Relaunch the sport
Should you full these steps and also you proceed to get Exit Code 1 while you try to begin Minecraft, then it’s time to maneuver on to extra in-depth fixes.
Often, a Minecraft Java Runtime misconfiguration is because of a mod. Luckily, there’s a simple method to verify which one it may be:
- Open File Explorer
- Click on on the onerous drive the place your OS is put in
- Ensure that Present Hidden Gadgets is checked within the View menu
- Go to Customers -> AppData -> Roaming -> .minecraft -> logs
- Open newest.log
You need to be capable of look by this file and discern which mod is inflicting your error. Disable it and any related mods, and relaunch the sport while you discover it.
Change Java executable
If the difficulty persists, it’s best to be capable of proceed launching the sport and checking the log to see what’s going incorrect. If, after disabling all mods, you continue to get Minecraft Exit Code 1, you may must obtain a brand new Java executable and level your set up of Minecraft in it within the Minecraft Launcher.
To do that:
- Obtain a brand new copy of Java from the official web site.
- Then, set up Java into a brand new folder.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher
- Go to the installations checklist.
- Hover over the copy you’re having points with.
- Click on on the three dots.
- Choose “Edit.”
- Click on on “Extra Choices.”
- Within the dropdown, click on “Browse” within the field underneath “Java Executable.”
- Discover your newly put in Java executable and choose it.
If the difficulty persists even after this, contemplate doing a whole uninstall and reinstall of Minecraft. Simply make certain to again up your worlds earlier than you accomplish that.
Leave a Reply