Dec 23, 2022 1h 16m
It’s been one other yr of adjustments at Actual Python! The Actual Python group has written, edited, curated, illustrated, and produced a mountain of Python materials this yr. We added some new members to the group, up to date the location’s options, and created new types of tutorials and video programs.
Three members of the Actual Python group be a part of us this week, Kate Finegan, Geir Arne Hjelle, and Leodanis Pozo Ramos. We wished to share a year-end wrap-up with tutorials, step-by-step initiatives, and video programs that showcase what our group created this yr.
Kate and Geir Arne assist to shepherd articles by way of the multi-stage enhancing course of. Together with the remainder of the group, they be certain these assets impart essential Python information and supply an intensive didactic expertise. Leodanis’ identify has been featured many instances on this podcast, and it was nice to speak to him about writing tutorials and diving deep into the Pythonic particulars.
We hope you take pleasure in this evaluate! Programming word, there gained’t be an episode subsequent week, however we’ll be again in January and sit up for bringing you a yr stuffed with nice company, articles, and matters.
Course Highlight: Building Python Project Documentation With MkDocs
On this video course, you’ll learn to construct skilled documentation for a Python bundle utilizing MkDocs and mkdocstrings. These instruments help you generate nice-looking and trendy documentation from Markdown information and, extra importantly, out of your code’s docstrings.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:03:02 – Geir Arne and RP content material path
- 00:04:31 – Kate Finegan and enhancing tutorials
- 00:07:35 – Leodanis Pozo Ramos and writing tutorials
- 00:09:14 – Adjustments for Actual Python in 2022
- 00:18:56 – Your Python Coding Atmosphere on Home windows
- 00:23:32 – Sponsor: TelemetryHub
- 00:24:16 – Why Is It Necessary to Shut Information in Python?
- 00:28:40 – Python and TOML: New Greatest Pals
- 00:33:47 – Sneaky REST APIs With Django Ninja
- 00:36:24 – Handle Your To-Do Lists Utilizing Python and Django
- 00:39:52 – Python Constants: Enhance Your Code’s Maintainability
- 00:42:59 – Construct Your Python Mission Documentation With MkDocs
- 00:49:28 – Constructing a URL Shortener With FastAPI and Python
- 00:51:24 – Video Course Highlight
- 00:52:40 – Picture Processing With the Python Pillow Library
- 00:57:20 – Draw the Mandelbrot Set in Python
- 01:05:01 – Utilizing Python’s pip to Handle Your Initiatives’ Dependencies
- 01:11:39 – Exploring Scopes and Closures in Python
- 01:14:49 – Thanks and goodbye
Leave a Reply